The Annapurna sanctuary - rightly known as Nepal's classic trek - offers more variety than any other equivalent length trek, taking us through virtually every type of scenery that Nepal has to offer. There are superb views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri and an amazing variety of landscapes ranging from sub-tropical through alpine peaks to an arid semi- desert akin to Tibet. The climax of the trek is crossing the iconic Thorong La Pass (5416m). Based in teahouses throughout, we also get to spend time in villages inhabited by many of Nepal's different peoples, both Buddhist and Hindu.
Annapurna Round Trek
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 Drive to Kathmandu - Besisahar - Jagat. – 9/10 hrs drive
Day 03 Trek to Dharapani (1860m) – 7/8 hrs trek
Day 04 Trek to Chame (2670m) – 5/6 hrs Trek
Day 05 Trek to Pisang (3200m)
Day 06 Trek to Manang via Ngawal (3540m) – 4 hrs trek
Day 07 Rest day in Manang
Day 08 Trek to Ledar (4250m) – 5/6 hrs trek
Day 09 Trek to Phedi or High Camp (4600m)
Day 10 Trek to Muktinath via Thorong Pass
Day 11 Trek to Marpha (2700m) – 7/8 hrs trek
Day 12 Trek to Kalopani (2500m) – 7 hrs trek
Day 13 Trek to Tatopani (1200m) – 7 hrs trek
Day 14 Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) – 7 hrs trek
Day 15 Morning visit Poonhill (3150m) then trek to Tikhedhunga (1350m) - 7 hrs trek
Day 16 Trek to Hille and drive to Pokhara (900m) – 4/5 hrs trek
Day 17 Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 18 In Kathmandu
Day 19 Final departure
- Cross the formidable Thorong Pass (Highest Pass)
- Chance to see the sunrise mountain view of Dhaulagiri Range and Annapurna massif from Poon Hill
- Dramatically changing scenery
- Exploring the scenic and magnificent beauty of the rich Nature
- Unique hill cultures to explore
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- Tourist standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast on sharing basis.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Domestic flights (Pokhara - Kathmandu).
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (5 trekkers: 1 assistant guide).
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Besisahar in private vehicle.
- Transportation from Besisahar to Jagat in private jeep.
- All government and local taxes.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Excess baggage charge(s).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu.
- International flights.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc).
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s).
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Duration: 19 Days Trip Code: AnnRn
- Duration: 15 - 21 Days
- Grade: Moderate
- Highest Altitude: Ledar (4250m)
- Starting: Drive to Kathmandu - Besisahar - Jagat
- Ending: Pokhara - Kathmandu
- Accommodation: Lodges
- Type: Trekking
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.