The Mardi Himal Trek is a relatively newly opened hiking trail off the beaten track. The hiking area is located south of the Annapurna region and is a hidden jewel. It is one of the most remarkable and beautiful tours in Nepal, leading through incredible scenery and offering the chance to get to know traditional Gurung villages and their inhabitants. Along the route there are several spectacular viewpoints with incredible panoramic views of the mountains. Despite its proximity to Pokhara, Mardi Himal is a hiking route that is only rarely visited by hikers. This trekking tour is ideal for those who want to avoid the big crowds on the popular routes.
Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 2 Drive to Pokhara (820m)
Day 3 Drive to Kande and Trek to Pothana (1890m)
Day 4 Trek to Forest camp (2520m)
Day 5 Trek to Low camp (2970m)
Day 6 Trek to High Camp (3540m)
Day 7 Trek to Mardi Base Camp (4250m) and back to High Camp
Day 8 Trek to Siding (1700m)
Day 09 Trek to Lwang (1500m)
Day 10 Trek to Khramukha Bazar and Drive back to Pokhara
Day 11 Rest day in Pokhara or Sightseeing around
Day 12 Fly back to Kathmandu & Sightseeing (Optional)
Day 13 Departure to Homeland
- 3 Night hotel overnight in bed and breakfast basis in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu and welcome drink on arrival.
- 2 Night overnight in bed and breakfast basis in Tourist Standard Hotel in Pokhara & welcome drink on arrival.
- 7 days full board twin sharing lodge trekking with full board with choice menu as per the guests.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner while arriving and departing Kathmandu.
- Hot drinks like tea & coffee
- English speaking local trekking guides
- Every 2 guests: one porter will carry their luggage during the trekking (means about 14 kg per clients).
- All transfer as per the itinerary are with tourist standard vehicle.
- Required permit and City entrance fee during the sightseeing program in Kathmandu
- Cultural tour with Culture guide (highlights of Kathmandu Valley: Boudhnath and Swayambhunath) sightseeing.
- All Government tax
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepalese visa fee
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.