Mount Everest standing mightily at 8848m is the World's highest peak and the grandeur Himalayan dream for many trekkers. Everest trek (with more time for acclimatization) enables you not only to witness Mount Everest but also the 4th & 5th highest peaks mountain in the world. Mount Lhotse at (8516m) and Mount Makalu (8467m) and other giant peaks, this region is truly the roof of the World. Trek goes through the heartland of the Sherpa (Mountain peoples) who are of Tibetan origin and passes numerous monasteries that are spectacularly set amidst its mountainous surrounding. Before reaching the Everest Base camp, the trail follows the Khumbu glacier with huge ice peaks and pinnacles soaring to unbelievable height.
Everest Base Camp Via Gokyo - Chola Pass
Day 01 Transfer to airport, flight to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 02 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 03 Rest day in Namche Bazar (3450m)
Day 04 Trek to Dole (4200m)
Day 05 Trek to Machermo (4470m)
Day 06 Acclimatization day, Hike to Machermo Ri
Day 07 Trek to Gokyo (4790m)
Day 08 Ascend to Gokyo Ri (5360m) and trek to Dragnag (4700m)
Day 09 Dragnag – Crossing Cho-La Pass (5330m) – Dzonglha (4830m)
Day 10 Trek to Gorak Shep (5550m)
Day 11 Trek Kala Patthar (5550m) – Dingboche (4410m)
Day 12 Trek to Chhukhung (4730m) and ascend to Chhukhung Ri (5550m)
Day 13 Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m)
Day 14 Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 15 Trek to Lukla
Day 16 Flight: Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- The world’s highest peak Mt. Everest (8848m) and other two peaks higher than 8000m
- Mount Everest region ecosystem
- The best view points of Mount Everest from Kala Patthar (5550m) and also other mountain views from Chhukung Ri (5550m) and Gokyo Ri (5360m)
- Lakes and glaciers
- Sherpa culture and monasteries
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites and learn Buddhist
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Duration: 16 Days Trip Code: EBCvG
- Duration: 15 - 21 Days
- Grade: Challenging
- Highest Altitude: Kala Patthar (5550m)
- Starting: Kathmandu – Lukla by flight
- Ending: Lukla – Kathmandu by flight
- Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
- Type: Trekking
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.