The route leads via Tamang village of Gatlang, and then heads northwards to Ganesh Himal ruby valley region along the Mailung khola. Paldor Peak (5,896m) is located in the Ganesh Himal Ruby valley region, northwest of Kathmandu. The summit of the Paldor Peak offers a panoramic view of surrounding Ganesh Himal ranges. The trekkers can see the Ganesh Himal, with the icy fangs of Pabil, Logsang Karpo, Ganesh I and Ganesh V. You will see all the places beautifully and culturally on the way of trek. And also the trails are less crowded and the people are friendly. Paldor Peak climbing is the overview for anyone who is physically fit and experienced with adventure of the peak.
Day 01 Drive: Kathmandu - Sybrubesi (1503m)
Day 02 Trek to Gompa Gaon (2390m)
Day 03 Trek to Somdang (3258m)
Day 04 Trek to Jastha Khani (3700m)
Day 05 Trek to Paldor Base Camp (4280m)
Day 06 Trek to Paldor High Camp (4980m)
Day 07 Ascend Paldor Peak (5896m) and back to Base Camp
Day 08 Reserve day for climbing
Day 09 Trek to Somdang (3258m)
Day 10 Trek to Gompa Gaon
Day 11 Trek to Gatlang (2238m)
Day 12 Trek to Sybrubesi (1503m)
Day 13 Drive: Sybrubesi to Kathmandu
- Amble through the naturally, culturally and beautifully rich the Tamang indigenous communities.
- Summit Paldor peak
- Striking view of Ganesh Himal
Duration: 13 Days (Trekking + Climbing) Trip Code: PalPk
- Duration: 8-14 Days
- Grade: Challenging
- Highest Altitude: Paldor Peak (5896m)
- Starting: Kathmandu –Sybrubesi
- Ending: Sybrubesi – Kathmandu
- Accommodation: Lodges and tented camp climbing
- Type: Peak Climbing
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.