Yala Peak is situated in the Langtang area in Nepal. It is a relatively simple, non-technical climb. The summit is renowned for being an excellent viewpoint for the Shishapangma (8013m), one of the highest mountain in Tibet. We get overwhelming glimpses of yak pasturelands with yak herds on a feeding frenzy engulfed under snowy backdrop of Langtang RI, Langtang Lirung (7246m) Dorje Lakpa and few others. An excellent exploration trekking peak home to indigenous Tamang communities nestled around the Langtang National Park.
Days 01 Drive: Kathmandu - Syabrubesi (1503m)
Days 02 Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m)
Days 03 Trek to Langtang (3430m)
Days 04 Trek to Kyangjin Gumba (3830m)
Days 05 Hike up Tsergo Ri (4984m) for acclimatization
Days 06 Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m)
Days 07 Ascend Yala Peak (5500m) and back to Base Camp
Days 08 Trek to Kyangjin Gumba (3830m)
Days 09 Trek to Goratabela (3030m)
Days 10 Trek to Thulo Syabru (2210m)
Days 11 Trek to Dhunche(1960m)
Days 12 Drive: Dhunche - Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Excellent exploration to the home of indigenous Tamang communities
- Exciting trial
- View of worlds highest mountains
- Ingress to Langtang National park
Duration: 12 Days Trip Code: YalPk
- Duration: 8-14 Days
- Grade: Hard
- Highest Altitude: Yala Peak (5500m)
- Starting: Kathmandu – Shabrubesi
- Ending: Dhunche –Kathmandu
- Accommodation: Lodges
- Type: Peak Climbing
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.