Island peak is also known as Imja Tse is often the first step for most of the climbers before any summit attempt of giant peaks in the Himalaya. After checking all the gear and exploring the sights and sounds of bustling Kathmandu, we take an exciting flight to the airport of Lukla to begin our journey to Island peak climbing. We climb the less trodden trail to Kalapathar for proper acclimatization on the way to Island peak base camp. We customize a special climbing training session at the base camp where you will receive training from our experienced climbing guides on required climbing skills to scale the summit safely and successfully.
Day 01 Transfer to airport, fly to Lukla (2840m) & trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 02 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 03 Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
Day 04 Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 05 Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 06 Acclimatization day at Dingboche
Day 07 Trek to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 08 Trek to Kala Pattar (5550m) and back to Lobuche
Day 09 Trek to Chhukung (4730m)
Day 10 Trek to Island peak Base Camp (4970m)
Day 11 Trek to Island peak Base Camp (4970m)
Day 12 Reserve day for climbing
Day 13 Trek to Phortse (3810m)
Day 14 Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 15 Trek to Lukla
Day 16 Flight: Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Great panoramic views
- Excellent opportunity to climb a Himalayan Summit
- Mount Everest region ecosystem
- Mesmerizing view of Mt Everest from Kala Pattar
- Sherpa culture and monasteries
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites and learn Buddhist
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.