Khumbu region is not only famous for its proximity to Mt. Everest but also for its Sherpa villages and monasteries. Everest Sherpa Village Trek, a relatively less populated trail than the commercialized Everest Base Camp Trek is considered as a fine alternative route to the Everest Base Camp. The trek starts from Lukla passes through Phakding and reaches Namche on the 2nd day of the trek. Here the trail breaks away from the regular Everest Base Camp route and moves towards more traditional Sherpa villages of Thame, Khumjung, Dole, Machermo and Gokyo before climbing up to Gokyo Ri at 5360m.Gokyo Ri rewards you with an awe-inspiring view over Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu and Makalu. Island peak is also known as Imja Tse is often the first step for most of the climbers before any summit attempt of giant peaks in the Himalaya. We promise to provide you the lifetime best experience here in Boss Adventure.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Day 02 Fly : Kathmandu - Lukla (2820m) & trek to Phakding,(2610m)
Day 03 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 04 Rest day in Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 05 Trek to Dole,(4040m)
Day 06 Trek to Machermo( 4450m)
Day 07 Rest day in Machermo,(4450m)
Day 08 Trek to Gokyo (4750m)
Day 09 Trek to Dragnak (4600m)
Day 10 Trek to Cho-La Pass, (5420m) - Dzongla, (4700m)
Day 11 Trek to Gorak Shep (5160m)
Day 12 Trek to Kala-Pattar, (5555m) - Dingboche, (4410m)
Day 13 Trek to Chukhung, (4700m)
Day 14 Trek to Island Peak BC,( 5100m) & descend to Chukhung, (4700m)
Day 15 Island Peak Climbing (6189m) & back to Dingboche, (4410m)
Day 16 Trek to Namche Bazar, (34400m)
Day 17 Trek to Phakdingma,( 2610m)
Day 18 Trek to Lukla, (2820m)
Day 19 Fly: Lukla – Kathmandu
Day 20 Half day Sightseeing Kathmandu: Swayambhunath & Boudhanath
Day 21 Departure from Kathmandu
- The world’s highest peak Mt. Everest (8848m) and other two peaks higher than 8000m
- Mount Everest region ecosystem
- The best view points of Mount Everest from Kala Patthar (5550m) and also other mountain views from Chhukung Ri (5550m) and Gokyo Ri (5360m)
- Lakes and glaciers
- Sherpa culture and monasteries
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites and learn Buddhist
- 3 Night hotel overnight in bed and breakfast basis in tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu and welcome drink on arrival.
- 17 days full board twin sharing lodge trekking with full board with choice menu as per the guests.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner while arriving and departing Kathmandu.
- Hot drinks like tea & coffee
- English speaking local trekking guides
- Every 2 guests: one porter will carry their luggage during the trekking (means about 15 kg per clients).
- All transfer as per the itinerary are with tourist standard vehicle.
- Sagarmatha National Park fee, TIMS, Pasang lhamu Village entrance fee and all City entrance fee during the sightseeing program in Kathmandu
- Cultural tour with Culture guide (highlights of Kathmandu Valley: Boudhanath and Swayambhunath) sightseeing.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfare
- Medical Kit
- All Government tax
Cost does not include
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.
Small Group Departures
|Start Dates||End Dates||Size||Price (per person)||Availability||Booking|
|Aug 09, 2019||Aug 29, 2019||12 people||USD||Open||BOOK|
|Sep 06, 2019||Sep 26, 2019||12 people||USD||Open||BOOK|
|Sep 27, 2019||Oct 17, 2019||12 people||USD||Open||BOOK|
|Oct 04, 2019||Oct 24, 2019||12 people||USD||Open||BOOK|
|Oct 18, 2019||Nov 07, 2018||12 people||USD||Open||BOOK|
|Oct 25, 2019||Nov 14, 2019||12 people||USD||Open||BOOK|
|Nov 15, 2019||Dec 05, 2019||12 people||USD||Open||BOOK|
Trip price may vary depending upon the group size.
Open This trip is OPEN for booking
Request On Request: You can book this trip on REQUEST
Closed SOLD OUT and no further booking is possible for this date