Terms & Conditions
Your booking will be confirmed by email once we receive your deposit of USD 500. The balance is due no later than two months prior to departure. If you book a tour less than 2 months prior to departure, you must send the full payment within 10 days of confirmation by us.
Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer.
Our Bank Details for Bank Transfer:
|Name of Company ||Boss Adventure Pvt Ltd |
|Address ||Lainchour-29, Kathmandu Nepal |
|Bank Account No ||04800105200277 |
|Account Type ||US Dollar |
|Bank Name ||Everest Bank Limited |
|Bank Address ||Gongabu, Kathmandu, Nepal |
|Bank Swift Code ||EVBLNPKA |
Please note that we are not liable of any delay or loss during the transfer process. If in case due to use of mediator bank or any other reasons if the money received by us is less than the amount sent, you are requested upon arrival to pay accordingly so that the total is equivalent to the product cost.
E-mail us the bank reference number or remittance slips after you initiate the transfer. Sometimes bank forwards the money with different name; if we have reference number/remittance slips and sander details, it will be easy for us to check.
FITNESS & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
We recommend all participants take regular exercise before their trip. For trekking trips, we require that you undergo a medical examination and have a doctor confirm on your trekking. If you suffer from severe heart, chest, muscular or respiratory disorders, are asthmatics or have high blood pressure we strongly advise against joining a trek. Should your medical questionnaire indicate that your doctor does not deem you fit enough to undertake a trek we will refund your deposit in full.
Your trip cost does not include travel or personal insurance. However, we Insist you have adequate travel insurance cover for the duration of the trip. Proof of cover must be sent to this office before final documents will be issued. We recommend that you take out a cancellation fee and trip cancellation insurance. This pays the cost of cancellation of the journey or early return travel within the scope of coverage in accordance with the insurance policy. For the costs arising from the contract with Boss Adventure (such as cancellation, rebooking, return journey, etc.) you remain liable in principle and can take recourse to your insurance.
Prices and terms of payment
A) The travel price results from the current travel brochure and the contract. Boss Adventure expressly reserves the right to increase the prices listed in the prospectus or contractually stipulated if:
- the transport costs, including fuel costs, subsequently rise;
- government levies and fees such as landing fees, airport taxes, embarkation and disembarkation fees, taxes, etc. are increased or newly introduced;
- the exchange rates applicable to the relevant journey change. Boss Adventure is entitled to make reasonably justified price increases at the latest three weeks before the departure date. If the price increase is more than 10%, you have the right to withdraw from the contract.
B) The travel price is payable as follows:
- The following down payments as mentioned above (USD 500) must be made for conformation at least 2 months prior to departure, you must send the full payment within 10 days of confirmation by us.
- The balance must be paid no later than 45 days before departure. Failure to pay the trip does not release you from the booking and is not considered a cancellation. In case of late payment, we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract without compensation. In this case, you lose your advance payment and owe us the no longer reversible (done) effort for your booking.
A) The cancellation of an already booked trip must be made by registered letter to Boss Adventure. At the same time, travel documents already received must be refunded (if any).
B) If you cancel, the following scale of charges will apply: DATE OF CANCELLATION (CHARGE INCURRED) 2 months before departure – Loss of deposit (US$ 500) 50 days to 1 months before departure – 30% of total trip cost 10 to 28 days before departure – 60% of total trip cost Less than 10 days before departure – 100% of total trip cost
C) If you do not show up or not in time for departure or you do not have the necessary travel documents the entire travel price is due in any case.
D) If you cancel a trip, you can nominate a substitute who agrees to the terms and conditions of your contract no later than 10 days before the departure date. The entry of a substitute into your contract is excluded if
- the appointment is made too late;
- it does not fulfill the special requirements necessary for the journey in question or cannot take part in the journey due to official orders or legal regulations.
- Charged tickets have already been issued, or cannot be replaced. Boss Adventure will inform you within a reasonable period of time whether the substitute person named by you can take part in the journey. If Boss Adventure accepts the replacement person named by you and enters this into your contract, then it is jointly and severally liable with you for the payment of the travel price and the additional costs resulting from the transfer.
If you still have any inquiries concerning this trip, please feel free to contact us. If you want to book a trip, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us directly by phone: 977-1-4390642, 4390715 or 977-1-9841205294.
CHANGES IN TREK / TOUR ROUTE OR ITINERARY
It may be necessary due to weather, local transport or various other reasons to make changes to your itinerary or route. Boss Adventure reserves the right to do so at the decision of the group leader. No refunds will be considered on the basis of itinerary/ route changes.
POSTPONEMENT OR DELAYS
We do not take any responsibility for any flight delays or schedule changes at any stage throughout the trip.
This contract is not issued on behalf of any domestic or international airline and does not make any commitment on their behalf in the course of the trip.
Passport, visa and health regulations
The traveler is responsible for complying with all regulations that are important for the travel. This also applies in particular to the correct spelling of one's own name as well as the names of all subscribers listed in the application whose contract obligation the traveler is responsible for as his own obligations, in accordance with the official notation in the passport. All disadvantages, in particular the payment of cancellation fees, resulting from non-compliance with these regulations shall be borne by the traveler, unless they are caused by a culpable misinformation or non-information from Boss Adventure.
We require from you and the fellow traveler data (such as first and last name, date of birth, address, telephone number, etc.) for the correct execution of the contract. As far as necessary for the execution of the contract, we forward your data to the service providers. On our travels, photos are taken, on which, in part, our guests are recognizable. These images can later be used for catalog or other marketing purposes. If you do not want this, you must notify us in writing before the trip.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- LUGGAGE AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS OF THE PARTICIPANT ARE HIS RESPONSIBILITY. THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE LOSS / DAMAGE OF THE SAME.
- THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND / OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE TRAVEL PARTICIPANT FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL.
- SMOKING AND DRINKING ALCOHOL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED DURING BUS TRAVEL / DINING.
- IN THE EVENT OF NATURAL DISASTERS OR UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES, THE TOUR MANGER HAS DISCRETIONARY POWERS TO CHANGE THE ROUTE OR CANCEL THE TOUR.
- AS A TOUR OPERATOR, THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER AIRLINES, HOTELS, LOCAL TRANSPORT OR OTHER FACILITIES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAYS OF FLIGHTS DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAIN
If you have a problem during your trip, you must inform your trek leader or guide who will struggle to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please contact head office Mr. Mingmar Sherpa (Manning Director) on his cell 9841205294, 9808670050 who will address the complaints immediately. It is strongly suggested that you communicate any complaint to your trek leader or guide without delay. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint during your trip and this may affect your rights.
As soon as you book with us, you acknowledge and confirm the following
Boss Adventure and its various land management authorities who grant the license to operate this trip being the licensor I am aware that your adventure trip, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent, has certain additional dangers and risks, some of which may include physical exertion for which I may not be prepared, weather conditions subject to sudden and unexpected change, remoteness from normal medical services, evacuation difficulties if I need evacuation. I accept all the inherent risks of the proposed adventure trip and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss therefrom. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of adventure travel is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work and that these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for my participation. I agree that if I suffer any injury or illness Boss Adventure may arrange medical treatment and emergency evacuation services as they deem essential for my safety at my cost. In entering into this agreement, I am not relying on any oral, written or visual; representatives or statements by Boss Adventure or its staff or any other inducement or coercion to join this trip, only my own free will.