Lobuche East is the hardest trekking peaks. The main peak of Lobuche, however is to the NW of Lobuche East and is not included in the trekking peak permit very few climbers who attempt this peak reach the real summit, but many attain the worth-while false summit. Good conditions and a dawn or pre-dawn start is recommended. These rock slabs could be tricky with snow on the rock and there are a couple of moves as you approach the SW ridge that climbers may want to be roped up to surmount. It is better to avoid the South-West face unless you are looking for more of a challenge. Most climbers who take the SW ridge approach stop at the top of the ridge and consider this to be the false summit of Lobuche East.
Day 01 Transfer to airport, fly to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 02 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 03 Acclamatization day at Namche Bazar
Day 04 Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 05 Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 06 Acclimatization day at Dingboche
Day 07 Trek to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 08 Lobuche – Everest Base Camp (5364m) – Gorak Shep (5140m)
Day 09 Ascend Kala Pattar (5550m) and trek to Lobuche
Day 10 Trek to Lobuche Peak High Camp (5800m)
Day 11 Ascend Lobuche Peak (6119m) and return to High Camp
Day 12 Reserve day for climbing
Day 13 Trek to Pangboche (4910m)
Day 14 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 15 Trek to Lukla (2840)
Day 16 Flight: Lukla – Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Great panoramic views
- Excellent opportunity to climb a Himalayan Summit
- Mount Everest region ecosystem
- Mesmerizing view of Mt Everest from Kala Pattar
- Sherpa culture and tradition
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites and learn Buddhist
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.