A part of the tour program here in Nepal, the mountain flight is gaining the high demand during the on season of the tourist arrival and to fulfill the demand, various private-domestic airlines operate mountain flight.
- The program starts right from the TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport, capital Airport) and the flight will last for 1 hour but each and every moments after you leave the ground will be unforgettable because you'll fly across the Himalayan range and no wonder the "Top of the world", The Everest-8848 m.
Description of few Mountains that can be seen from the Mt. Flight
1. Langtang (7234m)
The first mountain, which can be seen, is Langtang. The valley of Langtang, which is not visible from the mountain flight, is considered to be the most beautiful in the whole Himalayan region.
2. Gosainthan (8013m)
The mountain lies on the Nepal - Tibetan border. Tibetan name for this mountain is Shisapangma. She is related with many Hindu Mythologies especially of Shiva.
3. DorjeLakpa (6975m)
This mountain has a Tibetan name, which means "the mountains of many sacred Thunderbolts". This mountain is considered to be holy mountain for Buddhists and climbing permission was given only in 1964, and it was not climbed until 1981.
4. Gauri-Sanker (7134m)
This single mountain has two peaks and also has two names together because the Hindus believe that the mountain looks like the pair of Gods Shiva and Gauri. This holy mountain was restricted till 1977 for the climbers. It was only in 1979 that an American - Nepal group reached the summit.
5. Lhotse (8516m)
As this mountain lies to the south of Everest, name given by the Sherpas is Lhotse, which means" South Peak". The first ascent of this mountain took place in 1956 by the Swiss.
6. Mount Everest (8848m)
This Mountain was discovered in 1852 and is the highest mountain of the world, is named after Sir George Everest, an English surveyor. Sagarmatha, top of the universe, is the name given by Nepal which means, "mother of the world" and Qomolongma in Tibetan. Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgey Sherpa were first to climb Everest on May 25, 1953. As a coronation gift to Queen Elizabeth.
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.