Pisang Peak is one of the most famous Peaks among Annapurna region of Nepal. Pisang peak lies towards opposite North of Annapurna II, which is little north on the way to the highest pass of Annapurna (Thorang La). The western part of the summit offers considerable challenge where the western end of the ridge has huge rock slabs, which makes it difficult to climb for beginner climbers. Trekkers with little experience in climbing can combine the popular classic Annapurna circuit trek with Pisang Peak climbing to have the taste of climbing in Himalayas in Nepal. The peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid which looks an amazing shape from the bottom at Base Camp.
Day 01 Drive: Kathmandu – Besisahar and trek to Bulbulle (840m)
Day 02 Trek to Jagat (1300m)
Day 03 Trek to Dharapani (1860m)
Day 04 Trek to Chame (2670m)
Day 05 Trek to Upper Pisang (3300m)
Day 06 Acclimatization day at Pisang
Day 07 Trek to Pisang Base Camp (4380m)
Day 08 Trek to High Camp of Pisang Peak (5400m)
Day 09 Ascend Pisang Peak (6091m) and back to Base Camp
Day 10 Reserve day for climbing
Day 11 Trek to Manang (3540m)
Day 12 Trek to Yak Kharka(4050m)
Day 13 Crossing Thorang Pass (5416m) and trek to Muktinath (3760m)
Day 14 Trek to Jomsom (2720m)
Day 15 Flight: Jomsom to Pokhara
Day 16 Drive: Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Trekking expedition on the classic Annapurna round
- View of the 8000s Manaslu, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri
- Cross the formidable Thorong Pass (Highest Pass)
- Dramatically changing scenery
- Exploring the scenic and magnificent beauty of the rich Nature
- Unique hill cultures to explore
- Explore the Annapurna Sanctuary, a huge amphitheater ringed by glistening peaks
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.