Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek is a chance to reach the base camp of the world’s third tallest mountain in the world on a remote mountain trail ideal for trekkers who enjoy the solitude. At its feet, in the easternmost tip of Nepal, runs between rice terraces and rhododendron forests one of the most beautiful and lonely trekking tours in Nepal. Located in the far north-eastern corner of Nepal, Mt. Kanchenjunga is considered to be one of the most beautiful mountain massifs in the world. The name Kanchenjunga means ‘Five Treasures of the Great Snow’ which is in reference to the five summits that make up Kanchenjunga. This tour through breathtakingly beautiful landscapes is also a unique experience for the experienced and enduring trekker. The long journey on a less crowded path also rewards us with a unique insight into the rural Nepalese lifestyle of the country’s eastern region. This trekking comprises of rhododendron forests, rice terraces to the high Himalayan landscape of Kanchenjunga, third highest mountain in the world. The Limbu and Hwolung community and their culture and tradition are the assets of this trekking region. You could enjoy this beauty of diversifying nature, culture, tradition and landscape lonely because only few numbers of western tourists visit this area every year. Last, not least, do not forget to sip Tongba, a kind of local alcohol drinks with warm water.
Day 01 Fly to Bhadrapur Drive to Suketar (2400m)
Day 02 Trek to Phurumbu (1800m)
Day 03 Trek to Chiruwa (1270m)
Day 04 Trek to Sukathum (1570m)
Day 05 Trek to Amjilosa (2400m)
Day 06 Trek to Gyabla (2730m)
Day 07 Trek to Ghunsa (3430m)
Day 08 Rest day in Ghunsa (3430m)
Day 09 Trek to Kambachen (4050m)
Day 10 Rest day in Kambachen (4050m)
Day 11 Trek to Lhonak-lagerplatz (4760m)
Day 12 Trek to Kanchenjunga-Base Camp (5050m)
Day 13 Trek to Lhonak (4760m)
Day 14 Trek to Ghunsa (3450m)
Day 15 Trek to Camp next to Sele-la- pass (4200m)
Day 16 Trek to Cheram (3870m)
Day 17 Trek to Lamite-Bhanjyang- Camp (3400m)
Day 18 Trek to Yamphudin (2080m)
Day 19 Trek to Doban bei sibudin (1340m)
Day 20 Trek to Panchami (800m)
Day 21 Drive by Birtamod Bhadrapur
Day 22 Fly Bhadrapur to Kathmandu
- 3 rd tallest mountain in the world (Kanchenjunga 8568m)
- Hwolung culture
- View of Kanchenjunga from North and South Base Camp.
- Cultural tour in Kathmandu Valley
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.