This is the ultimate trek of the Everest region. Starting from the famous Khumbu Valley, home of the Sherpas, we acclimatize before following the trail taken by many of the great Everest climbers and tackle some of the most incredible passes and summits one can trek in the Himalayas. During this circular trek we are constantly rewarded by amazing views of the highest mountains in the world, glacial lakes and quiet valleys. With most of the walking above 3600m this is not for the novice, but will appeal to those who are fit and have previously trekked at altitude.
Day 01 Transfer to airport, fly to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 02 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 03 Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar
Day 04 Trek to Thame (3493m)
Day 05 Trek to Lungden (4400m)
Day 06 Rest day in Lungden (4400m) for acclimatization
Day 07 Renjo La (Pass) (5360m) and trek to Gokyo (4790m)
Day 08 Ascend to Gokyo RI (5360m) and back to Gokyo
Day 09 Trek to Dragnag (4700m)
Day 10 Cho La Pass (5420m) and trek to Dzonglha (4830m)
Day 11 Trek to Gorak Shep (5140m)
Day 12 Ascend to Kala Pattar and trek to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 13 Lobuche - Kongma La Pass (5535m) - Dingboche (4410m)
Day 14 Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 15 Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 16 Trek to Lukla
Day 17 Flight: Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Trekking over Khumbu 3 high passes: Renjo La (5360 m), Cho La (5368 m), Kongma La (5535 m)
- The ultimate circuit of the Everest Region including Kala Pattar
- Amazing views of Mt. Everest along with panoramic view from Kala Pattar (5550m)
- Enjoy trekking in the quiet Gokyo and Thame Valleys
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.