- 2 days soft trekking
- Day rafting on Seti river
- Jungle safari
- Panoramic view of 3 highest mountain Manasalu, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri
- Visit Pokhara Fewalake and Mountain
- Culture and heritage in Kathmandu valley
- Flight by Yeti airlines Kathmandu - Pokhara, Chitwan - Kathmandu
Spring: Mid of April-June. Come and visit when the rhododendrons and alpine flowers are in full bloom. Expect clear skies and sunshine in the mornings with some light cloud cover later in the day
Autumn / Winter: Mid of September – December. October can be busy, but at this time of year the weather is normally very stable except crisp sunny days and cold evenings.
In a nutshell
Inspiring magical mountains, ethereal villages, living legends…. perfect for mixed ability groups, trek hard and high or soft and steady
All accommodation, meals and internal travel included
Level of difficulty
Thame Legendry program is designed for those who are seeking for adventure and those who want to get a taste of the high mountain experience and to be amongst the Sherpa community.
This is a combination of Moderate & Strenuous grade trek: most trek days are 4-5 hours long with only a couple being a little longer; altitude gain is usually around 300-500m /day and the paths and tracks are generally wide and well-marked. We ask that you have a reasonable level of fitness, but you don’t need to be an experienced trekker to enjoy this trip. But trekking experience would work wonder while going through these trails. Your trek leaders will ensure we take a comfortable pace on the trail and you’ll have Sherpa support in every step of the way.
If you’re comfortable going on day walks in low hills in your home country (e.g. the Cotswolds, UK) or maybe you swim, cycle or take a class a couple of times a week you should find this trek well within your means. Having a hot shower and many other creature comforts to look forward to makes each day’s trekking even more of a joy! (And you can always indulge in a massage or other spa treatment at our Namche and Lukla lodges to relax any tired or achy muscles)
- Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 3 nights Hotel Gokarna Resort on BB Twin Room
- 1 night Atithi Resort on BB Twin Room
- 2 nights 3 Mountain Lodge on FB Twin Room
- 1 night Seti River Camp on FB Twin Room
- 2 nights Kasara Resort, Chitwan on FB Twin Room
- Kathmandu sightseeing including entrance fees
- Flight: Kathmandu-Pokhara & Chitwan-Kathmandu with airport taxes
- 1 English Speaking Guide
- All staffs daily wages/Insurance
Service does not include:
- Lunch & Dinner during KTM stay
- Personal equipment & Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Nepal Visa Fee US$ 40 Per person
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed