The Annapurna Circuit - rightly known as Nepal's classic trek - offers more variety than any other equivalent length trek, taking us through virtually every type of scenery that Nepal has to offer. There are superb views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri and an amazing variety of landscapes ranging from sub-tropical through alpine peaks to an arid semi-desert akin to Tibet. The climax of the trek is crossing the iconic Thorong La Pass (5416m). Based in teahouses throughout, we also get to spend time in villages inhabited by many of Nepal's different peoples, both Buddhist and Hindu.
Day 1 Drive: Kathmandu – Besisashar - Syange (1100m) and trek to Jagat (1290m)
Day 2 Trek to Dharapani (1920m)
Day 3 Trek to Chame (2630m)
Day 4 Trek to Pisang (3190m)
Day 5 Trek to Manang (3520m)
Day 6 Rest day for acclimatization in Manang (3520m)
Day 7 Trek to Chuli Ledar (4250m)
Day 8 Trek to High Camp (4900m)
Day 9 Crossing Thorong Pass (5416m) and trek to Muktinath (3800m)
Day 10 Trek to Jomsom (2720m)
Day 11 Flight: Jomsom to Pokhara and transfer to hotel
Day 12 Free day at Pokhara
Day 13 Drive or fly: Pokhara - Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Cross the formidable Thorong Pass (Highest Pass)
- Dramatically changing scenery
- Exploring the scenic and magnificent beauty of the rich Nature
- Unique hill cultures to explore
- Time in historic Kathmandu and lakeside Pokhara
- Explore the Annapurna Sanctuary, a huge amphitheater ringed by glistening peaks
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- I always wished to have a wonderful and memorable trip and now my wish is fulfilled. Thank you very much for organizing and managing such a great trip.
- Treks and Tours with Boss Adventure is like traveling with family members because of the people working on who always tried to do their best to fulfill everything we need. Awesome places with awesome peoples of Boss Adventure.
- Spending time by visiting new places is right decision that every people made and for me the right decision I ever made while visiting new places was when I choose Boss Adventure for tours in Nepal. Thank you for making my time worthy.
Wellington, New Zealand
- Our guide and driver in Bhutan were awesome, too. Our guide in north India was wonderful, it was great to have a Tibetan-Buddhist guide for us. I want to thank you for your service, you did a great job planning the trip and taking care of the problems that arose.I appreciate your help.